Interns come from diverse professional and educational backgrounds, and are seen as integral contributors to the movement for Child Rights, advocacy and transparency. Internship is recognized as a beginning of a much longer relationship between SES and the intern, as well as the institution they represent.
Internship aims to:
- Provide an opportunity to interns, to put into practice and deepen their theoretical knowledge of development issues
- Provide the interns the platform to develop a more grounded understanding of social challenges in an Indian context
- Give interns an opportunity to learn advocacy, researching, campaigning, networking skills and operational aspects of development work
- Provide exposure for interns to take action for women, children and rural communities
- Enable them to transform into responsible citizen of India after the internship program
Internship programs are designed to offer exposure to students and working professionals from varied academic and professional backgrounds. The design of an internship depends on both the interest and skill areas of the interns as well as requirements.
This is an intensive engagement and no stipend is offered.
Interns are involved in working on various issues such as child rights, education, health, and other issues related to rural communities. The interns get a chance to explore, know and contribute in important mainstream work of the SES ranging from public mobilization, fact finding researches, field exposures and documentation, learn the threads of HR, organising events, rope in media advocacy skills and many more.
How to apply:
For Individual applicants:
- You need to submit the completely filled Application form. Once filled, please send it to the SES email or Online
- Students should submit the completely filled Application form online/email.
- Should be above 18 years of age
- Should be in college/ recent pass out
- Should be able to put in a minimum of 4 weeks; 6 weeks or more is desirable
- Should give full time/part time and intensive commitment